Is Your Rep Right for You?July 17, 2023
I am a commercial animal photographer in the early years of my commercial photography biz. I signed with a rep last year, and it has been nothing but crickets. I understand it takes time when signing with a Rep, but I would have expected at least 1 or 2 bids after a year. Are my expectations too high? Or should we see more movement?
Questions strategizing who is the right rep for you:
- Are you on a rep platform exposing you to the correct clients suitable to your brand?
- Is your portfolio up to par?
- Are you giving your rep the marketing materials they (we) need to “sell” you?
- Is your rep a person you like and trust? Will your clients feel the same?
- Is your rep helping you reach your highest creative levels?
- Is your brand enhanced with your rep’s roster and branding?