Do’s and Dont’s of Cold Emailing Potential Clients and RepsJuly 11, 2022
What are the do’s and dont’s of cold emailing/dm’ing potential clients + reps?
1. Contact the correct people who look for your type of work, don’t waste their time.
2. Use their name (spelled correctly).
3. Keep it short.
4. If you are copying and pasting, make sure it isn’t blue, looking like it’s been reused.
5. Sound like a human; imagine if you were receiving this email/dm.
6. If you are asking for something, make it only one request.
7. Ask a simple question for us to respond to so we don’t spend time thinking about how to answer.